GTCO Roll-Up Digitizer 30" x 36" Complete w/ Transducer
Our Price: $2150.00 CAD
Product Code: PL01021
The Roll-Up III is engineered with GTCO CalComp's exclusive patented Redundant Grid Technology, which substantially improves the durability and ruggedness of this digitizer, making it the only choice for true portable use.
Native USB connectivity allows power to be supplied via the USB port. Installation is quick and easyWintab applications use the Roll-Up III's Plug and Play feature, and non-Wintab applications use our exclusive one-step SuperSet menu.
The Roll-Up III is available with a variety of pointing devices.
Portablelight weight and less than 1/10 inch thick, the Roll-Up III is easily rolled for storage or transport.
- Easy to useNative USB support, a Plug and Play feature and a SuperSet menu for one-step configuration of digitizer.
- Dual orientationcan be configured with controller housing on the right or left.
- Durable and dependablebacked by a two-year limited US warranty and free technical support.
- Compatible with virtually all software packages on most hardware platforms.
- Innovative sensing technology and precision pointing devices provide high accuracy.
- Affordablesuperior performance at a price below conventional large-format digitizers.
Software Drivers(Wintab Compliant) Microsoft Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7
Hardware InterfaceUSB with optional RS-232
Thickness0.078 in (2.0 mm)
Roll Diameter8 in (203 mm) recommended
ResolutionUp to 2,540 lines per in (100 lines per mm)
Proximity 0.5 in (12.7 mm)
Baud RateUp to 38,400
TechnologyElectrostatic (see note below)
Output FormatsGTCO Type 5/5A Binary and ASCII, Summagraphics Microgrid, CalComp 9500
Operating ModesPoint, Line, Continuous, Incremental
Power SupplyNone required if connected via USB port.
120V/60 Hz (100-240V/50-60 Hz optional) if connected via serial cable.
Operating Temperature40 to 115F (5 to 46C)
Storage Temperature0 to 150F (-18 to 66C)
Humidity Range 0 to 90%, noncondensing